What's new

What CC you smoking?

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
A lot of people shy away from the bigger RG stuff but these are coming along really well
@BenS said this is his fav CC, mine is the ERDM Choix, but after smoking a Mag 50 on Saturday in front of Ben no less, I may have to smoke these back to back, because it was phenomenal. & he gave me one as well.......a very generous sir.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
@BenS said this is his fav CC, mine is the ERDM Choix, but after smoking a Mag 50 on Saturday in front of Ben no less, I may have to smoke these back to back, because it was phenomenal. & he gave me one as well.......a very generous sir.
I'm looking at buying some more Upmann's soon so I'm going to ask a clarifying question here. You mention the Mag 50 but the pic is of a Mag 54. Did Ben say the Mag 54 specifically is his favorite or the Mag line in general? I assume it is the 54 but wanted to confirm. I've smoked a number of 46's and loved them.

Thanks!

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I'm looking at buying a box of more CC's soon so I'm going to ask a clarifying question here. You mention that Mag 50 but the pic is of a 54. Did Ben say the Mag 54 specifically is his favorite or the Mag line in general? I assume it is the 54 but wanted to confirm. I've smoked a number of 46's and loved them.

Thanks!
No it was was the 50, my bad.....i couldn't really see the whole # in the pic.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I smoked a 50 last weekend. After an initial, blah, after 6 months they really started to pop. Wow so good. Im going to grab a full 25 box soon.
I’ve always looked at the 50s as the budget sir winston. When you get a good box they really do shine. I love them. But the magnum 54 has taken over for me.