What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Spent last week in Republica Dominicana, and smoked way too many cigars based on my wife's naggery. Three sticks that really stood out...

image.jpeg

Monte #2 AME SEP13 -- these have been hit and miss, but when good it is still one of the best CCs out there.

image.jpeg

Saint Luis Rey Pacificos - MOS AGO09 -- normally avoid RE/LE due to price, and these were a little pricey. But they are so good I am surprised they are still available as an '09 release. Can see springing for another box when cash flow allows.

EDIT: just checked where I got these and they are no longer available...

image.jpeg

Partagas Lusitania - UEB JUL17 -- despite their youth, I really enjoy these. Very glad I bought a box of 25 rather than 10. I don't smoke many big cigars normally so these should last several years.

Interested to know how others feel...

Attachments

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Thank God I'm not a carpenter. Can't make a straight cut to save my life.
View attachment 111819
Don't worry about it! I actually tend to like making my straight cuts (when I use them that is) on a little bit of an angle. Opens it up for a little more surface area. Don't make yourself crazy over it ;) As long as you're enjoying what your smoking and the cut allows the smoke to get to where it's supposed to go