What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Yes! About time. Did it smoke quickly due to being underfilled?
Cigar has a very spongy feel. Upon inspection of the foot it appears to be really under filled. Gave it a punch and as I suspected it's damn near hollow. Initial flavor is a huge chocolate blast. Very enjoyable and I'm hoping some patience with light draws that it will continue to be a great cigar. Fast forward 3 minutes: chocolate is almost gone and predominately getting a slightly sweet wood flavor. That flavor pretty much continues. I've had to relight twice just from letting it sit so long in between draws. No big change to the flavor throughout the rest of the cigar. Overall not bad considering its probably the worst construction I've seen all year. I could see this cigar being really good if it had enough filler in it. I would love to sample another at some point in time.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Cigar has a very spongy feel. Upon inspection of the foot it appears to be really under filled. Gave it a punch and as I suspected it's damn near hollow. Initial flavor is a huge chocolate blast. Very enjoyable and I'm hoping some patience with light draws that it will continue to be a great cigar. Fast forward 3 minutes: chocolate is almost gone and predominately getting a slightly sweet wood flavor. That flavor pretty much continues. I've had to relight twice just from letting it sit so long in between draws. No big change to the flavor throughout the rest of the cigar. Overall not bad considering its probably the worst construction I've seen all year. I could see this cigar being really good if it had enough filler in it. I would love to sample another at some point in time.
Awesome to hear it at least has potential! These are higher up on my list than the Cohibas (which aren't on my list at all). Ha

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Need to make a trip, I hear 100 we can start bringing back. Wonder when the Open of online sales will happen. Anyone have more info on this. nice looking Cohiba there. It has been a while since.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
^The $100 rule only applies to licensed/permitted travelers that apply through the government to go, not to anyone. Also, online sales will not happen until the embargo is completely lifted (which is not likely to happen for a long time).