What's new

What CC you smoking?

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
In your perfect and matter of fact opinion, how does the No 2 compare to the epi deluxe? I’ve been eyeing the 2’s, but haven’t pulled the trigger on a box yet.
Sorry bro I’m on vacation and just read this...

Which no 2?

Epi deluxe are a gamble unless you can see the box opened

You can end up with a nice box or one that looks like it has Maduro wrappers.

But which 2 are you referring to my man

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Sorry bro I’m on vacation and just read this...

Which no 2?

Epi deluxe are a gamble unless you can see the box opened

You can end up with a nice box or one that looks like it has Maduro wrappers.

But which 2 are you referring to my man
Ah, sorry. The HDM Epi No 2 is the one I was talking about.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Grab a soft pack (15) of Epi 2s and a box of Epi de luxe

But I’d recommend a 10 count of San Juan’s instead

Beware tho... super moldy and terrible construction issues on Cubans according to some :)
I just got a 10 count of San Juan’s in the mail and they’re currently restoring my. I’ve got 12 or so Epi de luxe left and I order another 10 count last week. (Yes, I know I have a problem) The Epi 2s seemed to have a better price point, hence my curiosity.

I only buy my cubans in Cancun at the resorts or on the beach, so they’re perfect. Wouldn’t want to sell a bad product to a tourist.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I just got a 10 count of San Juan’s in the mail and they’re currently restoring my. I’ve got 12 or so Epi de luxe left and I order another 10 count last week. (Yes, I know I have a problem) The Epi 2s seemed to have a better price point, hence my curiosity.

I only buy my cubans in Cancun at the resorts or on the beach, so they’re perfect. Wouldn’t want to sell a bad product to a tourist.
Imho. Epi 2 is your everyday smoke. Epi de lux is better, but it comes at a premium as you noticed.