What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
What did you think? I love Trinidad and almost pulled the trigger on a box of those when they were available. Let me know...
It was my first time trying the Trinidad Ingenios, but I would say it was very good. The wrapper is much darker than the normal Trinidad and I would say it made it a more robust type profile than the normal Trinidad.
Had a nutty type flavor to start with slight chocolate type profile. Transitioned in a butterscotch type flavor. I would definitely recommend it as long as the price isn't too high

Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Heh heh, well, yeah, I totally had to hit it with the perfecdraw.. Thanks @mitetak !! But it was perfect after that. Phenomenal really. Really don't know how I'd rank it against the 46. Both sooo good.
Glad you enjoyed Big Jer. I really need to smoke more of the 46 so I can decide which one I like better :]

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
What did ya think. Always eye them, but ya dont see a lot of guys talking about or smoking them. Hence never pulled the trigger
I'm not a real SP fan, and this was not aged, but it was pretty good. No real complexities in flavor, kind of one dimensional but I still enjoyed it for the ride to work.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yea, I heard there are dance clubs in the French Quarter where you can see guys doing headers and kicking each other in the shins.