What's new

What CC you smoking?

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Compay 95 Aniversario Humidor 57 x 174 The Vitola is Salomones II
Only 95 humidors made ,this vitola is very rare,and the band even more so.

I hope it is as good as it looks !!
Thank you for the info, Tom, I was lucky enough to get this as a gift Monday, and it absolutely tasted as good as it looked.

Can you tell me anything more about the band? I saw CCW showed it as having a standard MC band.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Very sweet flavor 1st half almost tastes vintage. 2nd half sweetness dissipates a tad but tastes more like Punch. 2:45 to nub it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man those new Sir David’s look really intriguing. Sounds like you liked it? I am sure those are pricey since they are like DC size and a regional

Havanaaddict

Mr. Salomones
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Thank you for the info, Tom, I was lucky enough to get this as a gift Monday, and it absolutely tasted as good as it looked.

Can you tell me anything more about the band? I saw CCW showed it as having a standard MC band.
Tom (Icehog) The picture on the cigar band is of Compay Segundo, Cuban guitar maestro and a key figure in the famous band Buena Vista Social Club. He also worked on and off as a cigar roller. Cuba honored Segundo with a limited-edition humidor of Montecristo cigars wrapped with special bands showing the face of the musician to celebrate his 95th birthday. The handmade wooden humidor holds 95 cigars, each with a band featuring Compay's likeness. It includes 55 Montecristo No. 4s and 40 Salomones No. 2s He passed away at 95.