What's new

What CC you smoking?

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
My first CC!

Partagas, approx 5x48, not sure on a date or box code, came from @akpreacherplayz. Prelight I got carmel apple. Intial light was delicious but I couldnt place it, I hear people refer to it as barnyard type flavor in cc, I guess I can see that. I'm into a bit of espresso currently. If anyone can guide me onto what this actually is please do. I think I found the slope yall are kicking me off of....
20181029_025907.jpg 20181029_030541.jpg

Tim. @akpreacherplayz you took my CC cherry, and I think I'm going to be a CC whore now. Thank you. This is absolutely fantastic.

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
My first CC!

Partagas, approx 5x48, not sure on a date or box code, came from @akpreacherplayz. Prelight I got carmel apple. Intial light was delicious but I couldnt place it, I hear people refer to it as barnyard type flavor in cc, I guess I can see that. I'm into a bit of espresso currently. If anyone can guide me onto what this actually is please do. I think I found the slope yall are kicking me off of....
View attachment 124160 View attachment 124161

Tim. @akpreacherplayz you took my CC cherry, and I think I'm going to be a CC whore now. Thank you. This is absolutely fantastic.
Lol I almost feel like I need to apologize for sending you down another slope but I’m glad you’re enjoying it. It’s a Partagas Mille Fleur

Sent from Area 51 using telepathy

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Lol I almost feel like I need to apologize for sending you down another slope but I’m glad you’re enjoying it. It’s a Partagas Mille Fleur

Sent from Area 51 using telepathy
It's alright brother, the pipe is a controlled descent....i enjoy it, but i haven't started shopping yet lol. CC I've been shopping for, researching, looking up how to get into cuba, etc lol.