What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
1998 Hoyo Churchill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To all the brothers in the know, does 15-20 years age really make enough of a difference to make it worthwhile sitting on a box of Cubans for that long? I mean I would hope that if I sat on them for that long they would be better than sex or at least as good as sex. I guess I’m trying to figure out if I want to try and store some of mine long term or as the old saying goes...”smoke ‘em if ya got ‘em”? Thanks.

Jody

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To all the brothers in the know, does 15-20 years age really make enough of a difference to make it worthwhile sitting on a box of Cubans for that long? I mean I would hope that if I sat on them for that long they would be better than sex or at least as good as sex. I guess I’m trying to figure out if I want to try and store some of mine long term or as the old saying goes...”smoke ‘em if ya got ‘em”? Thanks.

Jody
Just don’t smoke as many as you buy.
It’ll add up.
Just like savings.
Smoke beneath your means!
:D

Rating - 100%
153   0   0

Jody
Some cigars age beautifully and some don’t. I smoke plenty of fresh stuff that I really enjoy. I haven’t had too many cigars that I can say are better than sex, but there have been a few. If you buy more than you smoke aging just happens on its own. I don’t keep inventory. I stock up on regular production stuff I smoke daily and throw in some stuff to age from time to time especially when on sale.
This weekend I smoked 10 cigars. Mostly stuff in my regular production and didn’t take pictures of all of them. I mixed in a few that I don’t normally smoke

2008 Punch SS1 nutty goodness
2012 Partagas Serie C3. These have aged wonderfully very strong still with lots of cocoa and spice. One of my favorite EL
2013 LGC MdO 2 these were good in 2013 and even better now. More complex and sweet