What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
'97 SLR Lonsdale - Just on the first third so far, starting off very sweet for a pleasing coating of the mouth, I have to agree with the reviews it is without a doubt a honey sweetness with just a bit of spice, more of a spiced tea than a peppery spice. So far so very good, glad I talked myself into going for the Cab.

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Trying to not smoke anymore fresh RyJ for a while until I can restock because I'm more than half way through the boxes.
So far today:

06 Du Depute

03 Du Prince

11 CoRo

03 ERDM lons

Mike

Last edited:

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I have a bolivar royal corona burning a hole in my travel humi as I wait for my plane from Shanghai to Shenzhen. Once I get settled at hotel....up in flames!!!

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Hoyo Des Dieux HQ, ROTT. Can't wait to see these once they've had some time to stabilize but I couldn't resist firing one up...
I smoked a 12 a little while back that a friend gave me. First inch was harsh, middle very nice, last third made me think I hope they develop after a long nap. Still have some 03's left so wont dip into the 10's or 12' I have for a couple more years.

Mike

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hoyo Des Dieux HQ, ROTT. Can't wait to see these once they've had some time to stabilize but I couldn't resist firing one up...
I smoked a 12 a little while back that a friend gave me. First inch was harsh, middle very nice, last third made me think I hope they develop after a long nap. Still have some 03's left so wont dip into the 10's or 12' I have for a couple more years.

Mike
Thanks for the insight, Mike. I'm probably going to try and keep a few long term, but this one was actually pretty enjoyable fresh so I'm concerned about my will power. May make me wish I had picked up two boxes. Ha.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0

Mike
03s?? Wow you guys have crazy Will power. I haven't seen a cigar that old and can't imagine what that must be like. Hope to have something that old in 10 years haha

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Mike
03s?? Wow you guys have crazy Will power. I haven't seen a cigar that old and can't imagine what that must be like. Hope to have something that old in 10 years haha

03 Des Dieux, some of the best cigars I've ever had the pleasure of enjoying.