Couple good smokes at yesterday's Bay Area Barn herf herf:

- RA Phoenicia
- '03 RYJ Regalias de Londres
- '96 HdM des Deuix

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
2012 Prieto farm roll from cuba... big ass cigar (7.5 x 54?) that delivered great flavors.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
This one was yesterday. Had the "moment" with this stick. I felt the roller's intent and what they wanted to portray. I truly felt like an old man in Cuba sitting on a rock on the beach. It was crazy. Very earthy Cuban profile. Nice vitola. Just a good cigar all around. The cigar would let me know when I was smoking to fast and then as I slowed down it would forgive me. Very very enjoyable to me.

Last edited:

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
This one was yesterday. Had the "moment" with this stick. I felt the roller's intent and what they wanted to portray. I truly felt like an old man in Cuba sitting on a rock on the beach. It was crazy. Very earthy Cuban profile. Nice vitola. Just a good cigar all around. The cigar would let me know when I was smoking to fast and then as I slowed down it would forgive me. Very very enjoyable to me.

Great read brother :)

Rating - 100%
65   0   0

Damn that looks limited