What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A '13 RASS .. fruity and smooth.

This weekend, a 1492, a couple different 1994s, some 70s and 80s bolis, 2 different 80s Monte Dunhills, a MACHINE MADE Dunhill in a Tubo from god only knows when .. it was actually amazing, A davi No.1, a 150th, 160th, a Party from the dinner in Cuba, a 35th, a Cohiba A, a 70s Lusi .... SoCal bitches LOL I smokes shit I have only seen in pictures or not even just total white whale day and not even planned just happened to be sitting in the right place with the right people when shit just started poppin'

all of a sudden this RASS isn't nearly as good as it would have been on Friday LOL

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0

This weekend, a 1492, a couple different 1994s, some 70s and 80s bolis, 2 different 80s Monte Dunhills, a MACHINE MADE Dunhill in a Tubo from god only knows when .. it was actually amazing, A davi No.1, a 150th, 160th, a Party from the dinner in Cuba, a 35th, a Cohiba A, a 70s Lusi .... SoCal bitches LOL I smokes shit I have only seen in pictures or not even just total white whale day and not even planned just happened to be sitting in the right place with the right people when shit just started poppin'

all of a sudden this RASS isn't nearly as good as it would have been on Friday LOL
WOW... I could only see your stash in a dream I had once lol!!

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0

GTFO
:cbig:

Rating - 100%
2   0   0

WOW... I could only see your stash in a dream I had once lol!!
Haha totally not mine, just the right place at the right time, I know it's about the friendships and fun, but still felt like a homeless man at times, I did put up a Davi No. 1 ...but ya ROFL.

My favorites were the 1492 that I wasn't going to take a picture of while the guy was talking to me LOL

this one came out shitty, it's from the dinner and actually wasn't as great as you'd think it would be

GTFO
:cbig:

and if you actual doubt, I wasn't going to bother with pictures but something about his was odd, though I don't know what kind of person would lie about something so stupid, you can ask jwintosh about SoCal, he's long time guy here and a good friend.