What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
What I mean is, they seem to have polarizing reviews.... Haha I'm just curious as to the flavor profile?
They are pretty decent now, but supposedly do much better after a few years down. I don't know many people who were disappointed in them, I know I wasn't, but I'm not smoking through them now and am trying to forget about them for a couple years. Just my two cents. I'll probably smoke all mine before their "prime."

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
What I mean is, they seem to have polarizing reviews.... Haha I'm just curious as to the flavor profile?
They are pretty decent now, but supposedly do much better after a few years down. I don't know many people who were disappointed in them, I know I wasn't, but I'm not smoking through them now and am trying to forget about them for a couple years. Just my two cents. I'll probably smoke all mine before their "prime."
Haha I wish I smoked enough to smoke stuff before their prime! Haha. Thanks. May have to check these out.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Haha I wish I smoked enough to smoke stuff before their prime! Haha. Thanks. May have to check these out.
Ha, to my credit(?) I don't have an entire box, so it's not that hard. We did a box split at a herf a while back. Knowing that they are supposed to really shine later is making me dodge them every time I open that drawer. Lol.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I get ya there! I'm doing that with the cab of PLPC's I have. They are two years right now. Gonna try to avoid them for a couple more years! Ha

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I get ya there! I'm doing that with the cab of PLPC's I have. They are two years right now. Gonna try to avoid them for a couple more years! Ha
I would agree. I think plpc need 4-5 to really shine and any more time is just beneficial IMO.
About to light up a 12 Upmann Half Corona.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
A nice '13 QdO Corona enjoying the sun.

Are these a love or hate stick?

For me, they are simply a good change of pace cigar. As Mike said, they are milder cigars so some guys don't like that. I think the recent fresh QdO have leaned more towards medium than usual as the wrappers have been darker and '13 tobacco has been great overall.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I had this 2006 PLPC yesterday with thanks to JWintosh. It was incredibly good. Now I want to find a box of these and let them rest for a few years. The damn thing has me thinking about it today.

Would buy an old box if I could find one with a box code before 2008.