What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Got a new smoking buddy on my patio tonight
Sig IV, both of us are enjoying it. He's on the ceiling above my head and the smoke doesn't bother him

Mike

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Not sure about this one. I'll have to track some more down to sample. It was really mediocre at best. But not bad.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
'08 CoRo with thanks, delicious. Much better than the fresh version.

Glad you enjoyed it Eric...don't have too many more from that box. Might have to break one out tonight myself.

Long time no post guys...hope all u guys are doing good. Mike, you dawn near single handedly keep this thread alive my friend ;).

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Glad you enjoyed it Eric...don't have too many more from that box. Might have to break one out tonight myself.

Long time no post guys...hope all u guys are doing good. Mike, you dawn near single handedly keep this thread alive my friend ;).
Hey Kyle, Didn't know you came around these parts (but I see now that you've been at it for quite some time...)

Thanks again, it was delicious (and as usual, my horrible picture did not do it justice).

Rating - 100%
153   0   0

A Kyle sighting! Good to see your still alive and hopefully doing well my friend.
This is my favorite thread and one of the few I post in where I don't feel lost.

Mike