What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Entering Civilian life, Last time I will wear my uniform as a Active Duty Service member!!!!!! Weekend Warrior Status!!!! Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios UME ABR 14 and a glass of port!!!!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Entering Civilian life, Last time I will wear my uniform as a Active Duty Service member!!!!!! Weekend Warrior Status!!!! Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios UME ABR 14 and a glass of port!!!!

Amen brother!

We are all grateful for your service!
No Problem, it was a pleasure serving Murica!!!!...Now I have to deal with 17 and 18 years old kids at CAL State East Bay...FML

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0

Amen brother!

No Problem, it was a pleasure serving Murica!!!!...Now I have to deal with 17 and 18 years old kids at CAL State East Bay...FML
Might be easier to extend the stint...

In all seriousness, as Joel stated, thank you for your service.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Amen brother!

Might be easier to extend the stint...

In all seriousness, as Joel stated, thank you for your service.
I think your right....let me talk to my command...extension due to crazy youth in our schools now adays .