What's new

What CC you smoking?

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
2010 Alejo R

If anyone can shed some light/info on this smoke I'd appreciate it. All I could find is it is Robaina farm related. Tastes great out the gate. Rich and chewy with chocolatey sweetness!

Doing a few searches, I couldn't find anything other than he said, she said type of stuff... no one really knows from what I saw. If anyone is claiming this is 100% tobacco from Cuba, and especially from Robaina's farm, I would be highly skeptical. It's cool to get something new and unique though. :)

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Doing a few searches, I couldn't find anything other than he said, she said type of stuff... no one really knows from what I saw. If anyone is claiming this is 100% tobacco from Cuba, and especially from Robaina's farm, I would be highly skeptical. It's cool to get something new and unique though. :)
Like Clint says, must be fake :)

I should have checked out the box more. Saw it, quick Google search, bought it figuring I'd find more info after, then nothing...

Wasn't a bad smoke though

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
BHK52

Already light years better than the 54 I had Montreal. Probably helped that I was able to dry box a bit with this one as opposed to pulling out of a lounge humi

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
06 Party Short. A good combo last night as Chicago gave back to a sorry Vikes fan after that game... lol

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Hhhmmm... I'm in Seattle. o_O

I meant that since the Vikings got whooped up on, I might as well have something good from Chicago to make up for it. :)
Ah. I took it as you were in Chi town. Dang! I was going to tell you to get to Milwaukee on Saturday!

Our Vikings looked like crap....