What's new

What CC you smoking?

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
You can't post that and not type a single note on flavor or your thoughts!
Lol fair point

I was hoping it would suck personally, but it didn't

Construction wasn't top notch and was definitely under filled, but wrapper was a beautiful reddish with an oily sheen.

Flavor was heavily based in a cinnamon sweet baking spice that was prevalent for the first two thirds and was excellent. Final third get a bit dense as the oil was thick at this point despite multiple purges.

I have a couple more I'll try in time and I hope I don't obsess over getting a box because its equivalent in price to 5 boxes of solid regular production so maybe I'll just grab another 5 and call it a day

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Lol fair point

I was hoping it would suck personally, but it didn't

Construction wasn't top notch and was definitely under filled, but wrapper was a beautiful reddish with an oily sheen.

Flavor was heavily based in a cinnamon sweet baking spice that was prevalent for the first two thirds and was excellent. Final third get a bit dense as the oil was thick at this point despite multiple purges.

I have a couple more I'll try in time and I hope I don't obsess over getting a box because its equivalent in price to 5 boxes of solid regular production so maybe I'll just grab another 5 and call it a day
Thank you. My thinking is I won't smoke mine for 4-5 years, that way finding a box would be impossible. I have one single La Escepcion. Never smoked one. Same theory of waiting till they are gone to reduce temptation.