What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At my happy place (wife's uncle's cabin on Vashon Island.) Early morning. Kids are up eating Lucky Charms. Wife is sleeping. Coffee is in my system. Fresh air and water all around. JLP because the kids might need me at any moment, but it turns out they don't. It's a good morning.

Looks damn nice. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
image.jpeg

Very indecisive today. Started with a Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos. Meh. This is from an aged box that was a bit dry when I got them and I haven't done a good job of rehydrating them. Then I tried my first Trinidad Coloniales. Meh also. Draw was a bit tight, which is a pet peeve, so I pitched it 2/3 of the way through. Then I had a Punch Punch turbo, which never disappoints. Should have gone with my first instinct.

Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I haven't been on in quite awhile, as we have been packing up the house, to move once again. Decided to take a break and enjoy this 2008 PSD4 with thanks to Ryan @ChefBoyRG54, with some TX Whiskey. Also pictured is an awesome lighter with thanks to Mike @boltman and my awesome avatar decals made by Mike @Madcox, on the Rtic cup. Fixing to throw some filets on the grill that have been cooking at 121* for the past 3 1/2 hours using the sous-vide. Cheers!