What's new

What CC you smoking?

Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
I get it I chain smoke cigars but 2 Fonsecas was underwhelming for a vacation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just ribbing you brother. You're right though, I'm surprised they even let him on the plane with only two Fonsecas.

All this talk about Fonsecas makes me think I need to get my hands on some. The Dominican knockoff was one of the first cigars I had.

Op40

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Just ribbing you brother. You're right though, I'm surprised they even let him on the plane with only two Fonsecas.

All this talk about Fonsecas makes me think I need to get my hands on some. The Dominican knockoff was one of the first cigars I had.

Op40
That's been a pet peeve of mine the stealing of the Legendary Habanos markas. Fonseca the NC is but the Habano is !

I sure hope @PamunkeyHub friends have chests full of Habanos otherwise airport security should deport him for his lack of cigar preparation

PamunkeyHub

Jayson
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
That's been a pet peeve of mine the stealing of the Legendary Habanos markas. Fonseca the NC is but the Habano is !

I sure hope @PamunkeyHub friends have chests full of Habanos otherwise airport security should deport him for his lack of cigar preparation
No airport travel for this trip. Four hours from home. My travel humi holds plenty for the week at 2 or so a day.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Grandes De espana is the vitola according to cigar geeks. I thought it was good. Needed a 3 or so touch ups. And wanted to go out if left for a couple minutes. But it was kinda humid that night. The draw was good but with the going out issue needed 2 to 3 draws to get a decent smoke draw.

With all that said though it was a great smoke. Had a nice body. Started off woody and picked up some spice and earth as it went. Was a nice complex smoke. Kinda reminded me of Ashton bag cabinet series of a Cuban. Could of put 2 maybe 2.5 hours on it of you babied it. Had a slight salty zip to in the first 3rd. The earth kinda hid that Cuban twang but my pallet isn't on par for cubans yet. 3.5 maybe a 4 outta 5. Definelt interested in finding a few more for the future.