What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
See

See for me it wasnt all that great. It was, ironically, the youngest cuban i have, yet the smoothest. However the flavors just aren't nearly as good the other habanos ive tried lately
How old? The aged Magnum 50s are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
How old? The aged Magnum 50s are

Dec 16 lol, but it was pretty smooth, not harsh at all. Ill let my other 9 age a bit. I mean it was good just not as flavorful as HDMEE, or Monti 2. My experience is limited with cubans, something I am investing heavily jnto remedying :cigar:

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Dec 16 lol, but it was pretty smooth, not harsh at all. Ill let my other 9 age a bit. I mean it was good just not as flavorful as HDMEE, or Monti 2. My experience is limited with cubans, something I am investing heavily jnto remedying :cigar:
Hoyo Epi Especial well as previously stated is another classic. It's difficult but you have to view Habanos as a catapillar. After aging it they metamorphosis into beautiful butterflies. Totally different cigars. The last mag 50 I had a few months back was from 2008. It was better that the aged Epicure especial from 2006. I mean they were both outstanding so it's a matter of personal opinion. You like Monte 2? Lol, we should trade cuz I have some aged ones from 2008.

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I do find the magnum 50 are definitely more smoother/creamier side of the magnum series. I do agree they take a 2-3 years to really start hitting their peak and gain the complexity you might be looking for. If you want something fuller off the bat then magnum 46 is for you, imagine Boli wrapped up as a H. Upmann

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I do find the magnum 50 are definitely more smoother/creamier side of the magnum series. I do agree they take a 2-3 years to really start hitting their peak and gain the complexity you might be looking for. If you want something fuller off the bat then magnum 46 is for you, imagine Boli wrapped up as a H. Upmann

I have not had a boli yet. I do however, have a box of BBFs on the way. Looking forward to them.