What's new

What CC you smoking?

PamunkeyHub

Jayson
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Catch anything? With nicer weather finally getting here, we need to get the “todays catch” thread up and running!
We didn't today, but had a great time! Cold front came through yesterday and I believe it shut the big fish down. Had a few bits, but we were geared up for trophy sized cats. There's a fishing thread on one of the boards here.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Started off a little slow but really ramped up all the way to the end. Quite a bit of spice, not pepper but earthy baking spice, cardamom, tumeric and a touch of cinnamon. Some coffee and cocoa. A touch of cream and sweetness in the middle. Overall much better than 4 months ago. I am confident these will develope into the typical creamy cocoa, coffee, sweet earthy H Upmann greatness if they are allowed to reach the 10 yr mark. I can see why some would love them at 2 years but they will be amazing with 10+ years. I have a couple boxes of this code so I will continue to sample them every so often to see how they develop.
Appreciate the review!

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Anyone have some input on which smaller vitolas of the Bolivars are better to pick up (i.e., which ones are smoking better, or are just preferred) between the Coronas Juniors or the Petite Coronas?