What's new

What CC you smoking?

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0

2007 Hoyo Regalos EL. So many of the ELs from this era had the "fire-proof" dark wrappers that just didn't burn well. This wrapper was lighter than most I have seen, and it drew and burned perfectly.

Not usually a fan of Hoyos (excepting the "du" and "des" line), but this was pretty good if somewhat one dimensional. Didn't really have the distinct Hoyo profile, maybe that's why I liked it.

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Mike did you ever get the La Trova?
I did get a couple singles. I smoked one at a herf. Remembering it being one dimensional but good. Problem was with all the other stuff we smoked it probably got over shadowed by stuff that was maybe once in a lifetime opportunity to smoke.

Tonight a change of scenery from my back patio ashtray. As you can tell I have no clue how to take a decent photo. Arrived in Cancun today with the family. I’m loving it. When I asked where I can smoke I was told anywhere except inside. Guy at check in tried to upsell me on a VIP package for $850. I slipped him $20 cash and we are lounging in the VIP room. Big patio leading out to private pools. It’s fantastic. I just brought regular production fresh cigars that I enjoy. Tonight having a 2013 Sig IV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk