What's new

What CC you smoking?

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I’m interested too.

I bought a box of epecials on vacation and couldn’t wait and smoked one after a few days of them in no humidor and was let down.
So they are at home resting and I hope for the best... I’ll try one after a month passes.
I love them both, but epi delux are the best

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
the Hoyo Epi Esp and the Epi 2 share the same profile, I find the Epi 2 a bit milder.
My problem is that I have seldom found an Epi Esp that was not underfilled, and falling apart.
Good news is , I have a box that has produced one very good Epi Especial.
from '12 to '16 my experience was , they were poorly made, and I did not pursue them.
Same thing with the Partagas SP2 , they just did not have the quality of construction.
well, the Partagas SP2 are BACK !!
got my digits crossed on the Especials.
My pick for the Hoyo line are the Epi 1.
and, of course , everyone knows the Deluxe are the bomb !! @Glassman ..@Captain Marble ..@Bold Finger............:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
the Hoyo Epi Esp and the Epi 2 share the same profile, I find the Epi 2 a bit milder.
My problem is that I have seldom found an Epi Esp that was not underfilled, and falling apart.
Good news is , I have a box that has produced one very good Epi Especial.
from '12 to '16 my experience was , they were poorly made, and I did not pursue them.
Same thing with the Partagas SP2 , they just did not have the quality of construction.
well, the Partagas SP2 are BACK !!
got my digits crossed on the Especials.
My pick for the Hoyo line are the Epi 1.
and, of course , everyone knows the Deluxe are the bomb !! @Glassman ..@Captain Marble ..@Bold Finger............:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
Thanks Tom. I guess I’ll throw the epi 1 on my list too! Haha

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Long story, so bear with me.
County stock show was today. You're allowed three of each species. My daughter raises lambs and goats.
With her goats she took two first places, a second, a Breed Champion, Reserve Grand, and Grand champion, .
Her lambs took two firsts, a third, Breed champion, reserve Breed champion, and Grand champion.
Six ribbons, six banners, and three buckles!
This is her senior year, and she spends 4 hours a day, 7 days a week in the barn. It took 8 years of showing to win at county. I could seriously make an extra mortgage payment a month in feed costs alone.
9 lambs, 5 goats total
She lives for the show ring.

To celebrate, I took our whole show group out to the steakhouse, and am gonna top the day off with a Cohiba and a Miller Lite.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the smoke!

Last edited:

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Long story, so bear with me.
County stock show was today. You're allowed three of each species. My daughter raises lambs and goats.
With her goats she took two first places, a second, a Breed Champion, Reserve Grand, and Grand champion, .
Her lambs took two firsts, a third, Breed champion, reserve Breed champion, and Grand champion.
Six ribbons, six banners, and three buckles!
This is her senior year, and she spends 4 hours a day, 7 days a week in the barn. It took 8 years of showing to win at county. I could seriously make an extra mortgage payment a month in feed costs alone.
9 lambs, 5 goats total
She lives for the show ring.

To celebrate, I took our whole show group out to the steakhouse, and am gonna top the day off with a Cohiba and a Miller Lite.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the smoke!
Dude, that's awesome! Congrats to her. I know NOTHING about livestock, but I know it's hard work, and very demanding.