What's new

What CC you smoking?

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
PSP2 (TOL OCT10) in the new mancave. Man, I flipping hate moving, but this was a major upgrade.
Great cigar, bought a 10 count on my last shore duty and have barely touched them. Very little strength and just a touch of body. Great sugary sweet flavors, wood, some spice, citrus, and Ive tricked myself into tasting that “unflavored soda” note halfwheel is always talking about, lol

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
PSP2 (TOL OCT10) in the new mancave. Man, I flipping hate moving, but this was a major upgrade.
Great cigar, bought a 10 count on my last shore duty and have barely touched them. Very little strength and just a touch of body. Great sugary sweet flavors, wood, some spice, citrus, and Ive tricked myself into tasting that “unflavored soda” note halfwheel is always talking about, lol

Nice setup man! Congrats on the new place

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Found this guy on the top shelf of the cabinet, it was sitting by itself in a five finger bag just crying to be smoked. I had to oblige. Thank you whomever sent me this.

It's so old and crusty it created its own draw for me, and it's perfect......not a bad smoke either.

I'm very good looking, and great with rice