What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Enjoying my first ever CC. It’s an H. Upmann No. 2 and its one I would definitely smoke again.

As this is my first ever I can see why so many like the different flavor profile. There’s a definite background flavor I haven’t gotten from other cigars. It’s almost an earthy spice type. Hard to describe.

Anyways - cheers.4F14AB6E-FF6C-436C-B400-825BAA59720B.jpeg

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Enjoying my first ever CC. It’s an H. Upmann No. 2 and its one I would definitely smoke again.

As this is my first ever I can see why so many like the different flavor profile. There’s a definite background flavor I haven’t gotten from other cigars. It’s almost an earthy spice type. Hard to describe.

Anyways - cheers.View attachment 136007
Cuban cigars are definitely different and in my opinion are the best. Congrats on making the leap you will enjoy them. Upmann #2 is a great smoke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
How is the Punch 48 Smoking?
I smoked a box and loved it and left my second box to age and have trying to let them age

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jay, I loved the first box right off the truck. I don't necessarily subscribe to "sick periods" any more, but I didn't like the last two as much as earlier ones. I am going to keep my mitts off my remaining boxes for the rest of the year, and see how they're smoking after the 1st.