What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Jay, I loved the first box right off the truck. I don't necessarily subscribe to "sick periods" any more, but I didn't like the last two as much as earlier ones. I am going to keep my mitts off my remaining boxes for the rest of the year, and see how they're smoking after the 1st.
Yeah the first box I got about a year and a half ago were so good. I wonder if these peak early because someone else told me their experience was similar to yours, great out the gate but faded as time passed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Yeah the first box I got about a year and a half ago were so good. I wonder if these peak early because someone else told me their experience was similar to yours, great out the gate but faded as time passed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've had cigars that shined early, faded and never came back. First ones that come to mind were the '07 PL Robustos from Asia/Pacifico. The first 3 my friend and I smoked were so good we actually smoked 2 back to back. Ordered a couple boxes, and they were great for about 6 months, and never the same again. That's why I say if a box is smoking great, then smoke em up.