What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming

'15 PLPC

'18 PSD6
@icehog3

How long does the no.6 last for you?

Have had some no.5's as one of my vendors was giving away 3 packs of them for a while with purchases over a certain amount.

Same great taste as the no.4's, just a smaller, quicker smoking vitola, so curious how the no.6's compare in taste and smoke time.

Typically not a fan of anything under 5", but with winter on its way I am beginning to stock up on shorter smokes for when its really cold and need a fix, but don't want to be freezing for an hour, and the price of these is very attractive

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
@icehog3

How long does the no.6 last for you?
Not long enough? :LOL:

I got these in a blind box split, I'd spend the money for the PSD4s if it were my call. I know I've listed many of my favorite shorter smokes for you recently so I won't rehash those here.

Last night, a '15 ERdM Petit Robustos RE. Didn't last long either, but was tastier than the PSD6.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not long enough?

I got these in a blind box split, I'd spend the money for the PSD4s if it were my call. I know I've listed many of my favorite shorter smokes for you recently so I won't rehash those here.

Last night, a '15 ERdM Petit Robustos RE. Didn't last long either, but was tastier than the PSD6.

Ah, i understand.

I'm just still looking for under 30 minute smokes, and wondered if the PSD6 would fit, and still have the same PSD4 taste.

Yeah, I recall reading your suggestions, and thank you for doing so.

Have definitely decided to get a box of partagas shorts, but still unsure what else to go with for the remainder of my budget.

Too many cc and nc choices available.

Already have a couple boxes of PC's, plus another on the way and if I don't intentionally pace myself and go with my natural smoking pace, a pc comes in right at 30 minutes or a little less.

I too am not typically a fan of smokes under 5" or an hour smoke time, but with cold weather on its way am stocking up on some shorter smokes, plus for my reason mentioned in my thread.

I have learned that a roughly 6x50 is my preferred size as it comes in right at an hour for me

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
'16 Partagas Lusitanias

Outstanding taste, mellow and smooth but still very flavorful.

Perfect draw, burn and construction as well

I see what all the hype is about with these now after having my first one.

Will definitely be getting more when I'm able

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
HDM Double Corona

Great taste and perfect burn.

Draw and construction however were amongst the worst I have ever had.

Cold draw had no airflow at all, and the first run with the super skinny Perfecdraw tool caused 2 very large, deep cracks near the middle it was rolled so tight.

Even with 2 more runs, plus 2 with the Modus II only opened it up a little bit.

Patched the cracks by gluing a large piece of wrapper over them an draw and smoke volume were still terrible.

An extremely frustrating and disappointing cigar, especially for one I was anticipating so much.

One of my worst cigar experiences so far in 15 years.