What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure of the box code @Groucho as this was a gifted single. Very impressive cigar for an EL, I often have wrapper (burn) issues with Edicion Limitadas but this drew and burned perfectly. Rich flavors of bread and sweet spice. I wish I would have jumped on these when prices were only ridiculous and not yet ludicrous.
Thanks Icehog for the response. I bought a box that was Ridiculously priced and then one box about 3 or 4 weeks ago at Ludicrous pricing.
Never smoked one yet, never even seen them actually. Will be traveling to where they are later this week....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saturday nights Cigars:

20' Trinidad Media Luna
- Vanilla Cream, Cookie Dough, Cashews :) :) :) :)
View attachment 173758

18' Cohiba Siglo II - Citrus, Baking spices, Vanilla :) :) :) :)
View attachment 173757

Blah :)

Ok :) :)

Good :) :) :)

Tasty :) :) :) :)

Heavenly :) :) :) :) :)
OK, I don't mean to pry, but I have a lot of Cuban cigars, simply because, well I don't smoke them all that often, so they accumulate - YOU, HOWEVER, seem to be smoking sometimes about 20 Cuban cigars a week.

You must have a stocked humidor the size of Texas. Not sure how you're filling it up these days with this shortage and ludicrous pricing. What's your secret?

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Thanks Icehog for the response. I bought a box that was Ridiculously priced and then one box about 3 or 4 weeks ago at Ludicrous pricing.
Never smoked one yet, never even seen them actually. Will be traveling to where they are later this week....
I sincerely hope yours are as tasty and well-constructed as the one I smoked; you'll be very happy.

Havanaaddict

Mr. Salomones
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
OK, I don't mean to pry, but I have a lot of Cuban cigars, simply because, well I don't smoke them all that often, so they accumulate - YOU, HOWEVER, seem to be smoking sometimes about 20 Cuban cigars a week.

You must have a stocked humidor the size of Texas. Not sure how you're filling it up these days with this shortage and ludicrous pricing. What's your secret?
I have been buying and since 97’ till the crazy price hike. The past at least 10 years I smoked about a box a week. So if I wasn’t buying at least 1 box a week I was going backwards. I have cut back to 14 a week:giggle:

Last edited:

Capn_Jackson

A Razorback lost in Texas land
Rating - 100%
16   0   0

Alex Robusto with a couple years of age
I remember when I became a Blackhawks fan. We visited some friends in Chicago, in June of ‘15. Our flight out of O’Hare was delayed, the night they won the 2015 Cup. As soon as we heard about the delay, we found a table in a nearby bar, and started drinking some Goose Island. The bar filled up quickly, very quickly, as the match began. We invited another couple to sit with us just because we were at a 4-top table and there were no other places to sit. Before long, even the airport hallway outside the bar had filled up with fans watching. Needless to say, it was an unforgettable experience. I’ll never forget watching the Blackhawks win the 2015 Cup, in a bar at O’Hare, partying with total strangers.
The flight ended up being canceled, and we stayed with our friends another two days :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I remember when I became a Blackhawks fan. We visited some friends in Chicago, in June of ‘15. Our flight out of O’Hare was delayed, the night they won the 2015 Cup. As soon as we heard about the delay, we found a table in a nearby bar, and started drinking some Goose Island. The bar filled up quickly, very quickly, as the match began. We invited another couple sit with us just because we were at a 4-top table and there were no other places to sit. Before long, even the airport hallway outside the bar had filled up with fans watching. Needless to say, it was an unforgettable experience. I’ll never forget watching the Blackhawks win the 2015 Cup, in a bar at O’Hare, partying with total strangers.
The flight ended up being canceled, and we stayed with our friends another two days :LOL: :LOL:
That is awesome, I appreciate you sharing the story Capn.:)

I was at the United Center for the game and my first time seeing the Hawks skate the Cup in Chicago. I had flown to Boston in 2013 for Game 6 and saw the Hawks hoist it there as well.