What's new

What Cigar Are You Looking Forward to From IPCPR 2015

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
There are a couple of sticks that I am truly looking forward to and I am wondering what others are looking forward to. Here are my Top 5:

Padron Serie 1926 TAA Exclusive No. 47
Crowned Heads "La Imperiosa"
Herrera Estelí Norteño Edicion Limitada
A.J. Fernandez “Enclave” & Salomon Especial
La Flor - Litto Gomez 2015 & Salomon

I'm smoking a Norteno Edition Limitada now and it is delicious.

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I want to know if anyone smoked the HE tubo? I kept seeing the tubes themselves in ashtrays everywhere. Mocking me.
Yes :rolleyes:
We weren't passing many out at the show, just had them on display, but a few did make their way out into the world. The Tubo version of Herrera Esteli is 6x50, which is smaller than the standard Toro in the Herrera esteli line. Ive only smoked one, but as a huge fan of the HE's, the tubo did not let me down.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Yes :rolleyes:
We weren't passing many out at the show, just had them on display, but a few did make their way out into the world. The Tubo version of Herrera Esteli is 6x50, which is smaller than the standard Toro in the Herrera esteli line. Ive only smoked one, but as a huge fan of the HE's, the tubo did not let me down.
Something about a brilliant red tubo (Tatuaje... Cain F... Bolivar... HE...) really really catches the eye!

Look forward to trying it out. The HE Lancero is... about as close to lance perfection as you can get!