What's new

What cigar brand/line and their releases is most confusing to you?

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I'm with the guys who said Fuente. (With Opus being the exception as the secondary bands normally denote specifics. Lost City, Angel's Share, etc.) I have a quite a few floating around the coolidor that I have zero clue about. There's such breadth to their core lines, it's hard to keep up if you're not smoking them all the time.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I'm not sure what exactly is the confusion people are having with Illusione. All their bands have names on them and are color coded. If somebody gave one and I wasn't sure what it was, some quick research will easily remedy it. If I get a new Fuente, it's like "same band as all the others, what color ribbon on the foot, blah blah blah " and I can narrow it down to 3 or 4 possibilities.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
When I started exploring LFD a few years ago I did find it a little overwhelming because of their breadth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Lost & Found (that is the brand name right?)

Why? Because I have no idea why anyone would want to buy cigars that were duds and didn't sell only to have another company buy them at pennies on the dollar, change the name and sell them at a premium with names like swollen cock. :confused:

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Lost & Found (that is the brand name right?)

Why? Because I have no idea why anyone would want to buy cigars that were duds and didn't sell only to have another company buy them at pennies on the dollar, change the name and sell them at a premium with names like swollen cock. :confused:
cause people will buy them

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Why would anyone buy Lost & Found cigars? Cuz people will buy them.

Sounds legit. You got me. :wacky:
It went from "Because they're idiots and they will buy them" to "Because people who buy them are idiots" to "cause people will buy them" because I wanted to be nicer and because at that point, I had forgotten the question. :)