What's new

What cigar items did you get for Christmas?

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
My mother has been completely blind for 13 or 14 years now and prior to that legally blind with very little vision. She hasn't been in the position to really do Christmas gifts, and we (offspring) never minded about the gifts it was always the thought and spending time with each other. Mom has been going to school for some years now and finally obtained her Masters in "Mobility for the Blind" (idk exactly) this year she became an instructor for the blind at a university...ok short it...she really wanted to do gifts this year...so if I can get Petemas in the cart that'll be her gift to me.

Sent from my 2nd Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935V

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Santa was two days late :cigar::D

ind ex.jpeg
The pack of 5 on the left is the Brick House Corona Larga. I have ten total now.
The pack of 35 on the right is a Diesel sampler. It contains:
5 – Diesel Unholy Cocktail (5” x 56)
5 – Diesel Unlimited d.5 (5.5” x 54)
5 – Diesel Unlimited Maduro d.5 (5.5” x 54)
5 – Diesel Hair of the Dog Toro (6” x 50)
5 – Diesel Rage Toro (6” x 54)
5 – Diesel Wicked (6.25” x 56)
5 – Diesel Uncut Toro (6.5”x52)

index.jpeg

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I got a scotch brand wall piece, a cigar lounge license plate sign, a giant lcdh (cuba) poster of some sticks, a box of '15 monte 4's and a new leather chair. My parents also got the table I made 12+ years ago in woodshop, a glass fitted for it. A window mounted fan, and another table for my ashtray. Suffice to say, I guess my "lounge" will be used alot more often now. Pics to follow.

This was enough for me to hardwood floor, or pergo the room, and put in a liquour cabinet/standing humi/fridge/possibly a kegerator.