What's new

What cigar items did you get for Christmas?

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I got a scotch brand wall piece, a cigar lounge license plate sign, a giant lcdh (cuba) poster of some sticks, a box of '15 monte 4's and a new leather chair. My parents also got the table I made 12+ years ago in woodshop, a glass fitted for it. A window mounted fan, and another table for my ashtray. Suffice to say, I guess my "lounge" will be used alot more often now. Pics to follow.
Dayum!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
yeh man, funny thing is, i totally eased off cigars in the last few months, not due to any reason other than how I treat any hobby, but, it was the spark to finish the room and get sparkin daily again!
I know the feeling. Just simply the fact that my wife got me a smart tv for the garage has had me out there every day. Nice when you get support for this hobby.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I know the feeling. Just simply the fact that my wife got me a smart tv for the garage has had me out there every day. Nice when you get support for this hobby.
Wow that's pretty cool. Lets see this lounge, man !
Wife got me another tool chest. But I have no room for it in my single garage. So I've spent some time in there pulling everything to the center and trying to make this work out. Coming out pretty good, I'll get a pic.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Wife got me another tool chest. But I have no room for it in my single garage. So I've spent some time in there pulling everything to the center and trying to make this work out. Coming out pretty good, I'll get a pic.
Its really nothing special. Just a chair and table with the tv on some shelves.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Santa was two days late :cigar::D

View attachment 89826
The pack of 5 on the left is the Brick House Corona Larga. I have ten total now.
The pack of 35 on the right is a Diesel sampler. It contains:
5 – Diesel Unholy Cocktail (5” x 56)
5 – Diesel Unlimited d.5 (5.5” x 54)
5 – Diesel Unlimited Maduro d.5 (5.5” x 54)
5 – Diesel Hair of the Dog Toro (6” x 50)
5 – Diesel Rage Toro (6” x 54)
5 – Diesel Wicked (6.25” x 56)
5 – Diesel Uncut Toro (6.5”x52)

View attachment 89827
The doggoned dog jumped on the couch (a no-no) and right onto the t-shirt with muddy paws before I even got a chance to wear it. I washed it twice with Oxyclean. I'm wearing it and the hat now. It's perfect.

If my father-in-law was still alive, he'd wear the hat every day for the rest of his life.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Wifey respects my smokin but will not buy anything for me. Fam will is the same. So no sticks for me but i did save up earlier this year and get a wineador . I now have 75 sticks in it so merry xmas to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Here ya go Mike.

And the new edition, electric recliner.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Phat Recliner, Elec. Blanket ! Mighty Cozy !
My Rig. Don't be all impressed how neat. I just spent about three big sessions on this.
The black toolboxes used to sit on top of the black cabinet. I needed to install the grey base cabinet. I had to move ( or toss ) a ton of shit.
Includes fixing the Stucco wall behind it .... ( that I discovered, mid - project ) was falling off.
Winter Cigar Smoking is "standing room only". Unless pull the car out, and grab a folding chair.
..... and I routinely have done both.