What's new

What cigar lighter?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a couple of cikars which work great for me.. Also remember the lifetime warranty.

And I have my zippo with the z plus insert that I got off ebay ..

With a few more lighters .. If you go to CI they have like a lighter grab bag type deal were for 20 bucks they'll send you a couple lighters.. Some pretty good ones and some not so pretty good ones... I was happy with all but one that I got in my grab bag .. For 20 bucks and I think 4-5 lighters you can't beat that
Where can I find that cigar grab bag? I looked but only found singles for sale

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Zetlight is cheap and work great.

I'm a zippo fan so I bought a insert and never looked back. Love it. Plus the look people give you when they hear the clickof a zippo but the the roar of a jet. Awesome

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Zetlight is cheap and work great.

I'm a zippo fan so I bought a insert and never looked back. Love it. Plus the look people give you when they hear the clickof a zippo but the the roar of a jet. Awesome
I need to get one of those, I love using my zippo. I really like the soft flame over the torch but when I'm out the torch works better.

I think you should order it and keep the suspense haha
Haha, touché.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418223823.591457.jpg

Well this is what i got..

Colibri nascar (which I love)
Moretti Churchill quad flame
Moretti carbon fiber jet
Cigar international xikar inpress

I mostly use the xikar and the nascar stays in my work bag.. It's not wind resistant but it does a heck of a job plus it's rugged which is perfect for my job; and then my zippo is my every day carry torch ..

I think my next lighter purchase will be a table top lighter or torch of some sorts

Hope this helps you guys!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Having reviewed almost 100 lighters, I will say this Xikar is my personal favorite due to the no brainer warranty.
I use an Element (amongst many others), the version before the new ELX. Very popular seller for Xikar.

Feel free to PM me anytime.

Last edited:
Reactions: ENV
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Having reviewed almost 100 lighters, I will say this Xikar is my personal favorite due to the no brainer warranty.
I use an Element (amongst many others), the version before the new ELX. Very popular seller for Xikar.

Feel free to PM me anytime.
What do you do with the ones that aren't good enough for you ;)