What's new

what cigar was released near halloween

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
wow the band is such a rip-off of Nosotros... and 7 x 54 is NOT a churchill, its just a huge ass cigar. I am tired of these traditional vitolas being butchered.

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I thought they were Gurkhas when I saw a few boxes of them in a B&M. Im not a big fan of Altadis either, I dont think many BOTL's are. They dont make a single cigar I enjoy.

Last edited:

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Warlock: The cigar to smoke when you're playing dungeons and dragons!

Seriously...warlock?

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
It's the first in their new line of Halloween releases - the Creature Series. They will release 6660 boxes to the Unlucky 666 retailers. They'll have a Scary Ticket in 13 boxes, so you can win a free tour of their factory!

BrandonJ

I <3 Eric.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
It's the first in their new line of Halloween releases - the Creature Series. They will release 6660 boxes to the Unlucky 666 retailers. They'll have a Scary Ticket in 13 boxes, so you can win a free tour of their factory!
Or a sweet Honda 150cc road scooter, with bitchin' Altidus & warlock vinyl stickers...

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I actually just got finished smoking one a rep gave me yesterday.

My thoughts.... meh...
Yea thats definetly not suprising, at times I almost wonder why Altadis even bothers with handrolled cigars anymore. But as long as it makes them money I guess it makes sense.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yea thats definetly not suprising, at times I almost wonder why Altadis even bothers with handrolled cigars anymore. But as long as it makes them money I guess it makes sense.
Well it wasn't bad, it was just kinda uneventful...

I can't b!tch cuz I got it for free, & it was better than not having a cigar. :grin:

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well it wasn't bad, it was just kinda uneventful...

I can't b!tch cuz I got it for free, & it was better than not having a cigar. :grin:
Yea I cant bitch about a free cigar either, I got a free Macanudo Cru the other day and I wont bitch about it but at the same time Ill keep my thoughts on the cigar to myself

Pete should sue Altadis :)
I dont think Pete had a hand in Nosotros, but Dion and JD certainly did. I could be wrong though.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I went out and got one today from our local.

Personally, it was better than the last three Nosotros I tried.

Nice nicotine kick as well!

Pete should sue Altadis :)
As Dread pointed out, Pete has nothing to do with this.