What's new

What cigars have the most pepper/spice?

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I'm finding here lately that I LOVE spicy cigars. I had a DPG blue the other day and the first 5 minutes were heavenly. What else should I try? I want something that is spicy all the way through, not just that initial tease.

Thanks for your help!

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
It's weird... I think I'm the only person that does not find the Blue Label to be spicy/peppery???

Tatuajes have some of that spice you are looking for...

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I don't find the blue label overly peppery/spicy either. If I were in the mood for a cigar with a pepper kick, I'd go with the CAO Brazilia.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Henry Clay...awesome, oily, chewy cigar with a basic tobacco background and lots of pepper. Many pas this stogie up because they "look ugly", but it is a consistent, great-value cigar.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I can only say with my limited experience that I did not find the Chisel to be overly spicy. Then again I found the Blue label to be spicier too. Hope that helped clear things up. Just a great cigar.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
The 601 Red Label (also by DPG) has some good spice to it, Go with the Chisel Maduro over the regular Chisel. Also try the LFD Coronado!

Just about everything made by DPG is gonna be spicey, it just depends on what degree of spice you are looking for in a good cigar.

But as was stated, try any Tatuaje Brown Label too!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thanks all. I love the Tat brown labels. Looks like I have a few to pick up and try out.

Have a good weekend everybody and enjoy your smokes.

Keep the posts coming if you think of any other spicy sticks.