What's new

What cigars have the most pepper/spice?

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
How about a Camacho Coyolar? They've got spice kick similar to LFD DLs. Also mentioned were the JDN Antanos they're spice bombs as well. If you can find them check out a Torano 2008 Tribute I found that to be rather peppery.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rocky Patel ITC Super Fuerte Maduro because it's not mentioned... lol or it's like sucking red peppers

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I find most anything by My Father Cigars to be spicy. Also, AJ Fernandez loves making pepper bombs. Just my mouth's opinion, though.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Even though this thread was revived after 10 years and the OP probably isnt reading it I guess I'll bite. By far the spiciest stick is the punisher, mostly because the tip is literally coated with some type of hot spice but its not a bad stick and even better if you wanted to mess with someone. My favorite for a spicey stick is the 601 la bombas though.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 601 Red Label (also by DPG) has some good spice to it, Go with the Chisel Maduro over the regular Chisel. Also try the LFD Coronado!

Just about everything made by DPG is gonna be spicey, it just depends on what degree of spice you are looking for in a good cigar.

But as was stated, try any Tatuaje Brown Label too!
Those original red labels made by pepin were great. It was always a toss up between the red and the blue for me. But that red was a special cigar

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Spicy? Ortega Black for sure. Smoking one right now and it's the most cinnamon-y cigar I've ever smoked. Not much of the pepper which I find harsh.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Massachusetts or Grand Cayman depending on weather
I'm finding here lately that I LOVE spicy cigars. I had a DPG blue the other day and the first 5 minutes were heavenly. What else should I try? I want something that is spicy all the way through, not just that initial tease.
I don't find the blue label overly peppery/spicy either. If I were in the mood for a cigar with a pepper kick, I'd go with the CAO Brazilia.
I find the Man-O-Wars to be peppery.
I find most anything by My Father Cigars to be spicy. Also, AJ Fernandez loves making pepper bombs. Just my mouth's opinion, though.
Funny how everyone's tastes differ for the same cigar. I don't like much pepper or spice, so checked this thread to see what to avoid. And I see listed all of my favorite cigars that are in my regular rotation (Don Pepin, My Father, CAO Brasilia, MOWs, and pretty much anything by AJ Fernandez), and I don't find any of them to be overly spicy or peppery. Well, maybe My Father, but still in my taste range. I recently gave a friend a Fallen Angel to try - one of my favorite AJF cigars , and which I think is a powerhouse - and he thought it was medium strength.

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Pepin Black Label was a proper bomb! T110 used to be, but mine have mellowed soooo much. Bolis can have a good bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spicy? Ortega Black for sure. Smoking one right now and it's the most cinnamon-y cigar I've ever smoked. Not much of the pepper which I find harsh.
Haven’t had one of those in a while it’s def a good cigar. Wish Ortega was still having those made. Not sure what happened to him but he put out some really good cigars a few years back and then disappeared. The serie d maduro is one of my favorite cigars ever. Such a great stick

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Crowned Heads 2018 Four Kicks Mule Kick. I was comparing the last three years of this cigar (all different wrappers) and the 2018 was pretty spicy. Wasn't my favorite, that would be the 2019. But if you like spice the 2018 has it.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk