What's new

What colognes do you wear?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
@oside Are you kidding me with this Jason? You said you were only sending a couple samples of cologne! BOTL math....

Tried the Aventus already, and I'm in love already. This is the exact type of cologne I've been searching for. Looking forward to trying the rest of these fragrances in the coming days.

Thanks for the bodyguard cigars too. Funny, I just smoked a JD Single Action for the first time today and absolutely loved it, too weird you included one here. Been meaning to try the rest of these too. Very cool of you, thanks very much man!!

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
@
@oside Are you kidding me with this Jason? You said you were only sending a couple samples of cologne! BOTL math....

Tried the Aventus already, and I'm in love already. This is the exact type of cologne I've been searching for. Looking forward to trying the rest of these fragrances in the coming days.

Thanks for the bodyguard cigars too. Funny, I just smoked a JD Single Action for the first time today and absolutely loved it, too weird you included one here. Been meaning to try the rest of these too. Very cool of you, thanks very much man!!
Happy to share with you man. Aventus is some good stuff! Looks like I sent a replacement for your JD Single Action just in time...Lancero Feburary starts next week. Cheers!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
@

Happy to share with you man. Aventus is some good stuff! Looks like I sent a replacement for your JD Single Action just in time...Lancero Feburary starts next week. Cheers!
Holy hell I just looked at the bottle price..... that's steep. Something I am definitely going to get though, this is seriously the exact profile I've been searching out. Damn it smells so good :)

Looking forward to trying the others in the coming days!

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Holy hell I just looked at the bottle price..... that's steep. Something I am definitely going to get though, this is seriously the exact profile I've been searching out. Damn it smells so good :)

Looking forward to trying the others in the coming days!
A full bottle in any size sure is pricey. But for ballers on a budget, there are some splits you can get into. Mymickers on youtube seems to split a couple bottles a year. He's trustworthy and offers various split sizes. Splits are a good idea because some batches of Aventus can range from smokey to pineapply/citrusy.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
A full bottle in any size sure is pricey. But for ballers on a budget, there are some splits you can get into. Mymickers on youtube seems to split a couple bottles a year. He's trustworthy and offers various split sizes. Splits are a good idea because some batches of Aventus can range from smokey to pineapply/citrusy.
Oh wow I didn't know this, thanks for the heads up. I'll have to go on youtube and figure out how to get in on a split with this guy!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use scentbird.com. It's a monthly subscription service so you can pick what you want for $15/month and get a bottle that will last a month or more with everyday use. You can also skip months if you don't want anything that month. I also go to my local Sephora. They will make you 3 testers of anything in the store for free so you can go there a couple times a week and basically get all the cologne you want for free!

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I use scentbird.com. It's a monthly subscription service so you can pick what you want for $15/month and get a bottle that will last a month or more with everyday use. You can also skip months if you don't want anything that month. I also go to my local Sephora. They will make you 3 testers of anything in the store for free so you can go there a couple times a week and basically get all the cologne you want for free!
that's actually really cool!

drbell15

SmallWaveDave
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Working my way through a Banana Republic sampler set. Not bad, all are pretty different.

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Resurrecting this for a question. Anyone know a cologne comparable to Aventus Creed without the insane price tag?
There is a reason Creed costs as much as it does - premium and HTF "ingredients" - not familiar with the smell of Aventus but I'm sure you can locate the general "blend" and find something similar.

What's the "nose" or "characteristics" of the fragrance?