What's new

What did you get for Father's day?

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
My wife is on excersises all week, 6am-6pm, and is on call so she had to go in last night.

But I did get to sleep-in yesterday, which was great.

I also bought myself a bottle of Macallan 18 and some Liga Privadas :)

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I got a few boxes of cigars but I bought those myself and claimed Father's Day.

My son got me The Pacific on Blu-Ray and it is awesome. I think I will get him Band of Brothers on his birthday so we can watch that next.

Best regards, tony

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
My wife was out of town so for four days starting Thursday thru Sunday I ate chicken wings every night at different places, drank a ton of craft beer, smoked a shit load of cigars and rode my Harley all weekend....I had a great Father's Four Day Weekend!!! :cbig:

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
My wife was out of town so for four days starting Friday thru Sunday I ate chicken wings every night at different places, drank a ton of craft beer, smoked a shit load of cigars and rode my Harley all weekend....I had a great Father's Four Day Weekend!!! :cbig:
That's one hell of a gift!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My son made me a magnet for the fridge, my daughter wrote and sang me a song and my wife got me a set of Stella Artois glasses. Greatest dad day!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
My wife made a great dinner and My daughter gave me a Nook Color with a $50 gift card.

It was a good day.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
My son made me a magnet for the fridge, my daughter wrote and sang me a song and my wife got me a set of Stella Artois glasses. Greatest dad day!
Sweet, I started collecting beer pint glasses and just lost a bid on a set of 4 Stella glasses! Ebay is my friend!!

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Mostly grief, and a homemade card from my 2.5 year old.
The check...

I got a water hose. Don't know why my fiance felt I needed that since I was fine using the one we already had. But like a good dad I said thank you and went out into the yard and used it to water the garden standing next to the hose that was already out there.
A hammock......
Now if I ever get back from working out of town, I might get to use that sumbitch.
-Dude
:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica:hysterica I know how ya feel fellas!!

a BABY......
Congrat's to you and moma!!!:applause::applause::applause::applause:

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Nice, but what did you think of Rory's domination? My dog gave me a big ole smile.
He is now in the record books. Unfortunately there will be debates between Rory 2011 and Tiger 2000. Trying to compare theses different US Opens are a joke...IMO. It is like comparing apples and oranges...you can't do it. The only common factor between the two are the shipping barrels.

If he uses his momentum, we could possibly see a "Rory Slam". Last year he finished 3rd at the Open Championship. For the past two years he has finished 3rd or T3 at the US PGA Championship. Regardless of what happened at Augusta this year, he knows he can get it done there. Right know his future will be determined between his ears.

The other issue will be where he plays. In order to think about being the best, he will have to come to the US PGA Tour and WIN just more than majors. In fact he needs another 18 majors and 82 regular tournaments.