What's new

What did you shoot today?

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Thank you, dude. But just 100 yards, I'm just getting started with precision shooting and I'm pretty confident if I would have elected to have food instead of a Red Bull the groups would have shrunk a bit.
Awesome! I had a custom built Remington 700 in 308 that I loved. The best group I ever got with it could be covered with a dime.

All I will say is practice bro! Lol learn your tables and start reloading! You can custom tune a round the rifle likes and its cheaper too! Good luck and always hit your mark! ;)

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Didn't shoot it yet, but picked up this Remington 783 over the weekend. Chambered in .308. It's a budget boom stick but I will be lucky to send over 50 rounds a year down range with it with my schedule. Got it cleaned and oiled and am itching to get it sighted in. Hopefully I get drawn for deer and can bring some meat home this year.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! I had a custom built Remington 700 in 308 that I loved. The best group I ever got with it could be covered with a dime.
All I will say is practice bro! Lol learn your tables and start reloading! You can custom tune a round the rifle likes and its cheaper too! Good luck and always hit your mark! ;)
I'm trying to get my groups there. I've even got my "nerd book" going as my girlfriend was referring to it earlier lol. Right now I'm building up the brass stockpile by burning through 175gr FGMM, and I'm loving every shot with this thing, I'm definitely the limiting factor with this setup.
We were shooting groups at 100 and then took a shot at smacking steel at about 600 yards today. Due to the rain and the wind we were the only ones out there but it was fantastic getting to shoot that far. It was a big step for us, at least double the distance we've done before.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn't shoot it yet, but picked up this Remington 783 over the weekend. Chambered in .308. It's a budget boom stick but I will be lucky to send over 50 rounds a year down range with it with my schedule. Got it cleaned and oiled and am itching to get it sighted in. Hopefully I get drawn for deer and can bring some meat home this year.
That's a solid looking setup there. Hopefully we'll be seeing some nice post-hunt pictures coming up (y)

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
I'm trying to get my groups there. I've even got my "nerd book" going as my girlfriend was referring to it earlier lol. Right now I'm building up the brass stockpile by burning through 175gr FGMM, and I'm loving every shot with this thing, I'm definitely the limiting factor with this setup.
We were shooting groups at 100 and then took a shot at smacking steel at about 600 yards today. Due to the rain and the wind we were the only ones out there but it was fantastic getting to shoot that far. It was a big step for us, at least double the distance we've done before.

That's awesome bro! Keep at it! That was my downfall not having a good range.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, with the weather being so nice I can't be the only one out there trying poke holes in stuff.
Today, the girlfriend and I took a trip out to the hills but instead of stretching it out again, we brought it in to 100 yards for groups. I managed my smallest ones yet and celebrated with a Siglo II on the way back home. Good day overall but I've got to tame those flyers.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Went to the range this morning with a good friend. I picked up a Keltec PF9 last week for cheap and wanted to see how it performed, which wasn't very well. Had a FTE on every clip and from 21' it shoots a foot low. Will make some adjustments, buffing and try some different Ammo and try it again next week.

We also shot-
Ruger RedHawks 44 mag
Ruger Security Six 357 mag
Ruger MKIII 22/45 Talo Target
Anschutz MSR RX22 with Zeiss scope
Colt .25acp pocket pistol
Ruger LCP .380
We had a fun morning, ate some Mexican food for lunch and had a nap when I got home.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thank you, dude. But just 100 yards, I'm just getting started with precision shooting and I'm pretty confident if I would have elected to have food instead of a Red Bull the groups would have shrunk a bit.
Not too bad, considering you had a Red Bull working on you HR.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
You guys are making me itch to get out to the range. My arsenal sucks but damn!! Nothing beats some range therapy and some smokes!!

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk.
I definitely feel you on that! I just got some new optics for my AR and I've been itching to mount and put it to work.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk