What's new

What did you smoke today and what did you think?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys I love seeing what other people are smoking and what they thought of that smoke so please share! That being said I enjoyed an oliva master blends 3 today!
CE60FAF2-09CF-4F30-AF15-7EE89603C13E.jpeg
This is one of my favorite full body smokes at this current time and I was lucky enough to come across a pack of 20 for an amazing price 639D6BE5-29D5-4818-95AF-8CB79A1E38E2.jpegVery good cigar! Highly recommend!

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The Master Blends are bomb I'm sure. I couldn't smoke anything today or this past week besides cigarettes due to a cold. :( Sad because it was my birthday this week and I wanted to smoke a JDN to celebrate. Guess I'll have to wait. It's a waste of a good cigar smoking on a cold.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Currently on my last third of a Perez Carrillo la historia and this smoke just made it into my top 5. Prefect construction and draw even though I’ve been neglecting it a bit. Chocolate coffee and a slight spice coming through. Medium strength.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really should have taken a picture, but alas, I didn’t. Today I had the good fortune to stroll around Ybor City. I stopped at a little place called Tabanero Cigars (all their cigars are made on site) and smoked a “medium” toro while enjoying a latte.

The cigar wasn’t world rocking good but it was still quite nice. It was a cool experience to sit down and smoke while watching cigars being rolled. If you’re ever in Tampa, it’s definitely a place I’d recommend checking out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What MOW line is that from? I haven't met a MOW I didn't like. I'm kinda not too keen on the Dark Horse short filler smoke though....
These are the Man O War Puro Authentico
It’s suposedly AJ Fernandez’s personal blend
I’ve heard amazing things about them.
I agree I haven’t come across a Man O War I didn’t like yet

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
These are the Man O War Puro Authentico
It’s suposedly AJ Fernandez’s personal blend
I’ve heard amazing things about them.
I agree I haven’t come across a Man O War I didn’t like yet
I bet that's a BEAST of a smoke! You can't go wrong with a Ligero wrapper. Let us know how it is. I'm curious.