What's new

What do I pick...

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I am trying to decide what to spark up to celebrate the birth of my third son, Chase. Here are the options. I will leave the choice to you gents:

La Gloria Cubana Gloriosos
Monte Gran Reserva
Cohiba 1966
La Gloria Cubana Sabrosos

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
I would probably go with the Monte Gran Reserva. However, the birth of a child is also a precious and special moment. So, choose what you like most. It does not even have to be one of those, just pick the cigar you like the best and try not to limit to what you think or others might think is that "special" cigar.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
...and, no matter what you pick, it will stand out forever for you, as you have it linked with this wonderful event, so they would all work. and congrats! o)

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I would probably go with the Monte Gran Reserva. However, the birth of a child is also a precious and special moment. So, choose what you like most. It does not even have to be one of those, just pick the cigar you like the best and try not to limit to what you think or others might think is that "special" cigar.
I couldn't have said it any better!

BMack

Some say I'm a dreamer...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Exactly what PLUSH said. Also if you smoke a more regular smoke you might be reminded of the time more often when you revisit the cigar!

Out of those though, I'd go with the GR...I haven't tried any of those but based on that list it's really between the 66 and GR. From what I've seen the GR is more liked than the 66, I've HEAARD quite a bit of disappointment with the 66s.

Congratulations man! I'm not a father but the birth of my nephew changed my life forever, I'm glad you've gotten to experience welcoming three of your own into the world!

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Thanks for the feedback and well wishes. I think I am going Monte GR so there will be no way for the cigar to disappoint. Will spark it up tonight. Smoke one for my new boy Chase!

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Congrats again on the new addition and enjoy that cigar and new son. I just had my first son after 4 tries :) He, so far is a whole new experience. He'll be walking within a month or two and can hardly wait.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Boys take more to keep up with but are WAY less drama. Congrats to you on your boy but you might want to get to know a good drywall guy and painter. :)