What's new

What do you do when you want to rip someones head off with a baseball bat?

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
So this sour-apple who is a friend of a friend had the gall to make a snide remark about my pregnant wife's battle with cancer... It took everything I had not to rip him to shreeds. I seriously want to go back over there and knock his head off, but I know I can't. I have never been this enraged before.

Someone tell me a joke...:argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh:

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Don't. What you need to do is stalk him and get his address then fuck with him by ordering pizzas and calling cabs to his house.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
This is genius!
Way more satisfying too! If its real personal and you do it on a regular basis use calling cards to chain the calls. So it can't be traced. Not speaking from experience or anything but creative is the key. ;) Also if you have a smartphone check out Spoof App. Okay, I will shut up now. Hahaha!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
so, what do you get an arrogant prick who makes cancer jokes? a vivisection! (fuckwad!)

realize that this insensitive asshat is either grossly maladjusted or hideously insensitive, and worth neither yours, nor your lady's, nor any of your family's ire or attention.

that being said, i have steel toe doc's and WISH i lived in your time zone my friend.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
OK...Joke time.

Two nuts walk into a bar....one was a salted. (More than likely becuase he made a snide remark)

Some people just have no idea that the things they are saying are so hurtful and others are just jackasses. Hopefully your wife did not hear this comment.

Fourtotheflush

BoM Apr 12'
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Go to family watchdog . Com
Download the closest pervs mug shot
Photoshop his face onto the mug shot
Paper the neighborhood!

= revenge (almost)

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
The Higgs Boson walks into a church. Priest says "We don't allow Higgs Bosons in here." Higgs Boson says "But without me how can you have mass?"

Ba dum...clang.

As satisfying as going all Chuck Norris on him would be, he's probably not worth it. Just a lame guy who thinks he's pretty clever and really he's just a sad a-hole. Eh, who am I kidding...backhand him and make him your bitch :thumbsup:.

Dan

owensaz

Pallabra. (Word.)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
So this sour-apple who is a friend of a friend had the gall to make a snide remark about my pregnant wife's battle with cancer... It took everything I had not to rip him to shreeds. I seriously want to go back over there and knock his head off, but I know I can't. I have never been this enraged before.

Honestly man, sometimes the civilized approach doesn't work with retards. Sad thing is you'll have to wait until he does it again to stomp him for it. Because "retards" like small children have amnesia when they fuck up. But if its someone you are gonna be in contact with and it struck a cord that deep you've got to say something (punch him in the face if he makes another remark, but definitely address this instance)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stomp is fucking face on a curb bro. That's messed up. Hey, Im only 6 hours away. Ill tear that fucker apart. Show him how Vikings deal with assholes. :D

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Sometimes there's nothing wrong with instantly saying wtf did u just say!?!? Timing is everything. Some people are just miserable brother. Hope your worries are resolved in the immediate future.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Go to family watchdog . Com
Download the closest pervs mug shot
Photoshop his face onto the mug shot
Paper the neighborhood!

= revenge (almost)
Now that's just genius. People who will make remarks about wives or kids is off limits...period. They don't get a pass and they don't get a WTF moment of having them repeat what they just said ....again. What they do get is an immediate knee into their groin with an open palm to the throat where their windpipe is now clenched between the forefingers and thumb....while whispering in their ear that should they ever repeat something so stupid ...ever again ....you'll pull his throat out. That usually gets their attention while they gasp for air and they won't be able to make any stupid comments again for at least another hour.

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I can find humor in almost anything. But thats the opposite of humor. I would find it hard for myself to control my actions, but sometimes you need to step back and realize that youre better than that clown. Take pride in everything that you have, and youve already won. Now sit back and enjoy one of your best cigars.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Sometimes there's nothing wrong with instantly saying wtf did u just say!?!? Timing is everything. Some people are just miserable brother. Hope your worries are resolved in the immediate future.
Unfortunately, what Jfire said is probably the best course as you don't want to be cited/arrested for assault or homicide just because you acted sanely IMO, to put this friend of a friend on the spot by immediately outing his wrong doing would probably hurt this guy a lot more than an old fashioned ass beating as its obvious he's an attention whore. Defintely let your friend know though I'm sure he knows already, that the guys remarks were uncalled for, no questions asked. There are and always will be "Biff's in the world who need to be put in their places by the McFlys". G1