What's new

What do you do with your Bands?

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Found this on instagram this morning seems like an easy idea

I did that about 6 years ago. My in-laws bought me that exact mug and I was like, "I'm not 'crafty'. What the hell am I going to do with this?!" Then I tried to figure out what to do with my bands and it clicked. I used all Liga bands since the black and white bands went well with the black and chrome finish of the mug. Looked freaking awesome - took it everywhere with me. Then my daughter put it in the dishwasher and the water got between the plastic and mug and ruined the paper/bands. I'm still pretty upset about it...

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I did that about 6 years ago. My in-laws bought me that exact mug and I was like, "I'm not 'crafty'. What the hell am I going to do with this?!" Then I tried to figure out what to do with my bands and it clicked. I used all Liga bands since the black and white bands went well with the black and chrome finish of the mug. Looked freaking awesome - took it everywhere with me. Then my daughter put it in the dishwasher and the water got between the plastic and mug and ruined the paper/bands. I'm still pretty upset about it...
I guess you'll have to smoke another box of Ligas to get it looking good again...:greedy:;)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had thought I would try to be creative with them and keep them. With all lack of creativity they end up in the trash. Maybe one day i will get that light bulb and do something with them.