What's new

What do you do with your cigar boxes?

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
Stacked up on my liquor cabinet right now. Probably need to throw away most of them.
If you haven't seen, I have a thread where I'm looking for some. Crowned Heads, Warped and Roma for sure. I have a big project I'm working up for them.

If anyone has any of these I could definitely use them. I can pay, pay shipping or whatever I need to do.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I've seen a couple shops around my town use them as wall art, like a mosaic. Pintrest has some good inspiration is you wanted to get ideas.

I've seen them repurposed as small plant boxes, keepsake boxes, small desk speakers, tool racks.

seriously, go looks on pintrest, you are bound to find somethin there you will want to make with them.
I just can't bring myself to go on Pinterest..............

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Give them away usually, since people make art projects out of them. Few ladies I know use them to hold jewelry. I tried making an instrument with someone... didn't turn out well (go figure, I can build a Stratocaster but not a box guitar). Depends on the box I guess.

BMack

Some say I'm a dreamer...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have one that I cut foam to fit and made a watch display case but generally they're used for nothing. I want to turn one into a clock but want something that looks really elegant like a Behike box.