What's new

What do you drink

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what do you drink with a cigar? I do not drink alcohol, so it makes a little difficult. I have been drinking sunny delight. For some reason i like the citrus with a cigar. Makes for a good combination in my opinion. Again if someone can suggest something else, please do!

theribdoctor

Certifiable.
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
what do you drink with a cigar? I do not drink alcohol, so it makes a little difficult. I have been drinking sunny delight. For some reason i like the citrus with a cigar. Makes for a good combination in my opinion. Again if someone can suggest something else, please do!
water or coke, if not wine or rum.

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
There are a few threads about this. Here's one: [ame="http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=24026"]What Do You Drink When You Smoke? - BOTL Cigar Forums - Brothers of the Leaf[/ame]

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hardcore, thanks I should have searched and would have seen that thread!
I sometimes forget to search and just post the same question. I have to remember that the search button is my friend.
Everyone else, thanks for the responses! I have been favoring the Sunny Delight. May try to switch things ups with some suggestions from this thread and the one Hardcore pointed out.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Alcohol - Knob Creek, Glenmorangie, Guinness, or a good IPA.

Non-Alcoholic - Florida's Natural ruby red grapefruit juice (great palate cleanser), coffee, or water.

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Hardcore, thanks I should have searched and would have seen that thread!
I sometimes forget to search and just post the same question. I have to remember that the search button is my friend.
Everyone else, thanks for the responses! I have been favoring the Sunny Delight. May try to switch things ups with some suggestions from this thread and the one Hardcore pointed out.
No big deal. We all forget the search button sometimes. :smokingco

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Apple Juice is also a great palate cleanser.

My favorite was always Schepp's Bitter Lemon, but you can't find it anymore!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I absolutely Love grapefruit juice! And coffee. Will definitely have to try the grape juice though, sounds delicious!

Oh and I'm only 18 so alcoholic drinks are not avaliable :ccowboy:

-Dave

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Non-alcoholic- Natural Tropical Fruit juices pineapple/orange- Coffee-Hazelnut!! -Ginger ale- Good bottled spring water. Iced tea is a good one
Alcohol-Aged rums-Zaya/Ron Zacapa- Bourbon-Woodford reserve -Port is great..esp Tawny- Med to full bodied Craft brewed beers- My Favorite-Johnny Gold Rusty nail:grin:

Last edited: