What's new

What do you shoot with?

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I have an old T2i I picked up cheap on CL paired most often with Canon 24-105mm f/4

Still in the early stages of photography skill so mainly working in aperture priority as I figure everything out.

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
It's a good start!!! You can always upgrade down the road.
Thanks! I tried to jump in taking into consideration a lot of friends' suggestions. So I went pretty basic entry level for the body and spent a little extra on a relatively nice lens. Also ordering the 40mm pancake to play around with a prime

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Thanks! I tried to jump in taking into consideration a lot of friends' suggestions. So I went pretty basic entry level for the body and spent a little extra on a relatively nice lens. Also ordering the 40mm pancake to play around with a prime
Just a suggestion, you should always pay a little more for the better glass. Camera bodies come and go. Of course, if you can afford it within your budget too.

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Just a suggestion, you should always pay a little more for the better glass. Camera bodies come and go. Of course, if you can afford it within your budget too.
For sure, thankfully those who are much smarter than me pushed me in this direction. Rather than jumping into the hobby with a 4 figure 6D or 5kmiii, I was able to scour CL and picked up used but relatively new gear to play around with at a much cheaper price point. I'm pretty hopeful the 24-105mm will last me a long time, even if I move to full frame one day

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
For sure, thankfully those who are much smarter than me pushed me in this direction. Rather than jumping into the hobby with a 4 figure 6D or 5kmiii, I was able to scour CL and picked up used but relatively new gear to play around with at a much cheaper price point. I'm pretty hopeful the 24-105mm will last me a long time, even if I move to full frame one day
You take care of your equipment, it'll take care of you. Simple as that.

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Just had one of my cameras upgraded by a friend of mine who sent me his Sony A77 (I had damaged one of the A65's). World of difference!