What's new

What do you think of a mobile man cave

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
As Manny of you know , I work in the RV industry. I have thought of converting cargo trailers into hey man cave . they can , they can be converted into custom units and different sizes and interiors . I thought of the name puff wagons. Some wood have the and or air hospin bars relation when windows you name it. Let me know if they would be a feasable market. Thanks
Mike

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I think it would work. New Hampshire Motor Speedway has a couple trailers like this. Although they don't allow smoking in them. They are pimped out. Flat screen TV's, mini fridge, bars, the whole package.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
While I'd love to have one there is only a certain percentage of people who purchase...price point being the biggest challenge. Most guys who have wives or G/F that cant stand cigar smoke or pipes will certainly have their input as to this idea which would take their other half away from them for periods of time...that will bother them even more than the habit itself. A pimp'd out portable mancave is going to be expensive...more so than just making a room in the house cigar/pipe friendly.

If anything...if anything just build a prototype and do it for a price that is affordable...under $5K is probably something that will attract a lot of people otherwise it becomes something that is hard to think is affordable. Good luck

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
My buddies and I were thinking that a mobile lounge was a good idea, maybe something built in an old bus, that could be rented out for parties and such...

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Someone tried this in CA. It was called the CigarV...failed miserably. Was an awesome setup, mobile cigar lounge that could be rented out for parties and such. Just did not work out.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I believe Portland OR has one downtown. Run by a B&M that usually parks downtown during lunch hours. Never been in it but I hear it's a nice lounge during lunch hour...

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I believe Portland OR has one downtown. Run by a B&M that usually parks downtown during lunch hours. Never been in it but I hear it's a nice lounge during lunch hour...
It's closed now but it was awesome. It was a stationary rv though. That company owns several other b&ms and just decided to go another direction.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I wasn't thinking of a large scale, rent out type unit. A simple heated one to get the brother out of the cold for an hour or so to enjoy a smoke in the winter would probably run $ 5K. For those that are renting a house they may have the funds to build a man cave but can't because they don't own the property, this is an option. For a business that does not allow smoking in any buildings, this can be an option. Now, if a club has a lot of herffs, a large unit all decked out with a bar that also has air conditioning, Satellite TV, generator and all may fit the bill. These could run, up to $ 20K. I know that the larger scale units were not a success in the the past and this is why I am thinking small yet mobile. If a brother has to move or just wants to take it with them to the game, concert, races, parties, hunting, or fishing they can easily do so.