What's new

What Do You Want (for Christmas)?

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
My fiance is asking for Christmas gift ideas and I'm coming up at a loss. The only caveat is that it can't be cigar related because she highly encourages that I just go out and buy that stuff on my own, haha.

So what are you asking for? I know a lot of people here have some other cool hobbies or stuff they're into, figured it may be useful to fish for ideas.

I was thinking maybe a coffee bean roaster or an Art of Shaving kit. What say you?

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
My christmas gift, a day away from the wife. Doing nothing but smoking cigars and drinking scotch. That's all I want this season. No homework, no wife, no work, just me. Even just for one day.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Some time off, good health and time to rest. We just finished (almost) remodeling the kitchen from top to bottom; so this year, it was the kitchen!

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I usually end up with something "outdoors" related..

Last year it was a new spotting scope, a rifle rest, and some hunting clothes (cabellas coat, etc..)..

The year before I got hiking boots, a new pack, etc....

This year is likely going to be a smoking Christmas... Im pretty sure she has gone for a very nice table lighter, table cutter, and maybe a box of smokes..

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Nothing crazy. Just a 50 ball bucket of pro-V1 golf balls from lostgolfballs for next season and some nice bourbon. Which ill enjoy both on the course :)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A gym membership and a job...not exactly in that order. I don't ask for anything because my birthday is the 22nd and my idea is if they are that close then they cancel out and I dont get anything either way...my logic. Honestly, I grew up where a pack of socks and a VHS movie was above and beyond, so I'd rather not hassle anyone with getting me anything, I know I'll get a few things but honestly I'd be happy with spending time with someone who wants me around.