What's new

What flavor notes do like the most?

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Bakers spice chocolate n pepper together.

Floral n pepper which I get most often with aged CCs but NCs aswell.

I use to really not like earthy or clay but I really do enjoy it with the right notes mixed in. And when it taste like earthy red pepper kinda flavor.

Sent from my SM-G955N using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lately I’ve smoked a few Bolivar RC’s whole sipping on black ice coffee-no sugar. I’ve been getting strong, unmistakable grapefruit and loving it. The beverage can play with the cigar in magical ways if the pairing is right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have to try that. Any particular brand of coffee you would suggest?

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Creaminess and burnt cocoa for me. I also enjoy getting a slight “soapy” flavor with some CCs.

The other flavor that I have only experienced a couple of times (years ago) that I really love is Anise. Wish I could find a cigar with that flavor again.

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Creaminess and burnt cocoa for me. I also enjoy getting a slight “soapy” flavor with some CCs.

The other flavor that I have only experienced a couple of times (years ago) that I really love is Anise. Wish I could find a cigar with that flavor again.

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy
Try an umbagog, they have a nice abuse note for my palate.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Have to try that. Any particular brand of coffee you would suggest?
Well, In this case I was drinking Joe’s Coffee. I love Cafe Grumpy also. Not sure where you are though and I have no idea if you’ll be able to find them. Stumptown is pretty good. Jack’s Stir Brew. I drink all of these brands regularly from their shops in NYC. Every morning I brew Cafe Grumpy Ethiopian in a French Press. You would definitely be able to find it online.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, In this case I was drinking Joe’s Coffee. I love Cafe Grumpy also. Not sure where you are though and I have no idea if you’ll be able to find them. Stumptown is pretty good. Jack’s Stir Brew. I drink all of these brands regularly from their shops in NYC. Every morning I brew Cafe Grumpy Ethiopian in a French Press. You would definitely be able to find it online.

Excellent thank you will track them down.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I enjoy cream, chocolate, citrus and cherry/fruit flavors. Some leather and hay. I had an Epi 2 a couple of weeks ago that had a burnt sugar or cinnamon flavor that I'd never gotten before from a cigar that I loved.

I'm not that big of a fan of pepper bombs a much as I used to be.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If your cigars are anything like this I look forward to your comeback.
Too bad he can’t find a few boxes he lost in a warehouse. Those cigars were the bees knees. Maybe he can give Caldwell a call and ask him to help him look. He’s good at finding lost cigars.