cigarMVP

More Vegueros (or Gurkhas) Please
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GTA, NBA 2K18, FIFA 18, Rocket League - all on XBOX

Anyone played the new Far Cry yet? Looks awesome

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Rocket league and counterstrike are the gotos right now. The new quake game has some serious potential as well.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
been a long time for me as well, when i first came out my buddies and i were on it nonstop
yeah thats what we did. then once I put it down that was it. still installed though. next time I have just a little time I'll jump in and play a bit
I did play some Killing Floor 2 last night. Fast frenetic fun. Just pull the trigger and hope.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
i dunno why but seeing someone play darksouls remastered made me want to play it again.

i didnt get the remastered version or anything but yeah. estus flask+3 before entering undead berg 4 life.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
i dunno why but seeing someone play darksouls remastered made me want to play it again.

i didnt get the remastered version or anything but yeah. estus flask+3 before entering undead berg 4 life.
I've never played a darksouls game - I really should

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
destiny 2 sucks #fact but play what u want.

Monster Hunter World gets released on PC tomorrow, so that's what I'll be playing for the forseeable future. have been playing Xcom enemy unkown for maybe like the 4th time this past week and i spent a night or two just making character builds in neverwinter nights 2 just for fun lol...

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
destiny 2 sucks #fact but play what u want.

Monster Hunter World gets released on PC tomorrow, so that's what I'll be playing for the forseeable future. have been playing Xcom enemy unkown for maybe like the 4th time this past week and i spent a night or two just making character builds in neverwinter nights 2 just for fun lol...
MHW was OK, it got old.

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
MHW was OK, it got old.
coming from someone who plays destiny? that game is easily as much if not more of a repetitive grind as MH games are.

personally i find the gameplay loop of MH to be more rewarding than that of destiny, but it's undeniable that theyre very similar in the sense of repetition and grind.