What's new

"What Happens in Vegas" (Crowned Heads / Post-IPCPR Recap

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I know both you and Pete have put in your time in the industry. I don't judge success by monetary measures. I would feel success if what I did or do brings some form of joy to just 1 person's life. You my friend bring joy. I can't wait to shake your hand

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I played stump the tobacconist a few weeks ago at my local B&M. I've been searching around my local shops in VA for your cigars ... I finally hit paydirt and picked up some Four Kicks. I then anxiously asked if they had any Headly Grange in stock. He looked at me like I had two heads and said - never heard of them. I shook the Crowned Heads cigars in my hand, and looked at him and said its the same guys that make these. It was news to him. Pretty damn shocking - was almost tempted to ask if he has been hiding under a rock or in the lounge too long, and not keeping up with industry news.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I consider myself pretty lucky that a new cigar shop has opened in my town. The other shops were run by older gentlemen who had 0 interest in ever ordering anything new. The new shop in town, (Capital Cigar Company) actually listens to there customers!! I asked about Headley Grange when he first opened, and even though he had never heard of them he wrote down the name, got in contact with Crowned Heads, and ordered in the full line. Now he sells a ton of Headley and Four Kicks, and just got in the JD Howard. He even gave me one of the hats they sent him as a thank you for introducing him to a great new brand. Can't wait to try anything Crowned Heads comes out with.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Yep...after I am out of the army (somewhat soon). I will begin my journey of opening a Cigar Bar & Lounge in the south Louisiana area. You can bet your ass that Crowned Heads will be first on my stock list. And that is not ass kissing...truth